facetory december box – mask 2 of 4
Lily – Flower Mask Sheet (Purifying)
“Masque de Fleur de Lys”
Made by Baroness
Retail price $2.50
Description from Packaging:
Lilium Candidum Flower Extract which removes impurities and helps dull skin to be clear and healthy, Contains glycerin glycereth-26, and sodium hyaluronate which proved moisture and smoothness to skin.
- Packaging is very cute with a lily flower on the front- I love anything floral so maybe I’m biased – other than that, very standard packaging
- Packaging is mainly written in Korean, never can be sure if everything is translated into English some things might be left out.
- MAJOR BONUS POINTS FOR THE SMELL! Smells like a light, floral perfume I would totally bathe in
- Pulling the mask out of the package was difficult- was drenched in serum which made it slimy and hard to hold
- Also pretty difficult to unfold, which makes me nervous since I tend to rip them in half by accident
- Once I got the sheet on, it almost seemed dry – mostly in the center
- No irritations or burning sensations
- Nice cooling sensation after having on for a few seconds
I could tell the 20 minutes was ending, as the sheet was falling off the left side of my face. Might be my only negative about this mask though. ✕
- Very Smooth! ✓
- With a Nice Glow ✓
- Hydrated ✓
Plus, it faded a few blemishes on my face! ✓
The smell alone makes this Lily flower Mask a winner for me. The price is right and the description was accurate. For those with sensitive skin, I would definitely give this one a try.
Has anyone else tried this? What were your thoughts?